Vacancy – Sales Order Processor
Reporting to: – Head of Operations
Creative Party are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and distributors of Partyware, Balloons and Cake Decorations, offering fast selling lines and a growing range of products into the retail and wholesale trade. We offer special products for special occasions.
We are passionate about customer service; our mission is to provide the best customer service in the industry.
We’re now looking for a top-class Sales Order Processor to join our busy team in our Bournemouth Office.
- Using Sage 200, you will be expected to process up to 40 sales orders a day
- Responding to incoming customer correspondence including emails and phone calls alongside processing customer information requests
- Managing the complaints process from beginning to end
- Ad hoc administration tasksThis is not an exhaustive list of tasks; the right candidate will be given the opportunity to expand their skill set and develop their skills within the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Required)
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar administration role (Required)
- Experience of using Sage 200 for processing sales (Required)
- Proven track record of delivering excellent results in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confidence with communicating both written and verbal
- Must have a keen eye for detail, highly organised, pro-active, co-operative, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- In return for your hard work:
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service
- Free onsite parking/bike rack
- Company pension
- Social events
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback on your application. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Andrea Francesco at AndreaDiFrancesco@creativepartyltd.com